Sunday, July 29, 2018

LM 406 - Transportation - Cars

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "Transportation."  This week, our challenge is to use cars on your layout. 

I didn't think that I had any cars in my stash.  However, when I was looking through my stash, I found the Carta Bella Metropolitan Girl collection had some taxi cabs in it. 

One of my BFF's lives in Los Angeles and the other lives in New Jersey and works in New York.  My LA friend was on a business trip in NYC, so I caught the train up from Philly so that the three of us could have dinner.  I stayed in my BFF's hotel room with her.  The next day, she flew home to LA and I spent the day walking around the city and I visited the 9/11 Museum.



Supplies:
Carta Bella Metropolitan Girl Collection (Paper and Chipboard)
Thicker Letter Stickers
Jolees NY Stickers

No comments: