Friday, September 28, 2018

SpiegelMom Scraps Layout with Stick it Down

This month, Stick it Down is partnering with SpiegelMom Scraps.  I received some fabulous sequins and I was asked to make a second layout this month.  I am on the double page DT at Stick it Down, so I decided to take a stab at the single page sketch for this month.



Here's the sketch from Stick it Down:

Looking at the sketch, I knew I had to get out my paints and make a mixed media background.  I love how it turned out.  

These photos are of my friend's daughter and I.  Olivia is my little buddy.  She's 4 years old and extremely spunky and opinionated.  She loves princesses, mermaids, bunnies and all things pink.  She loves taking snapchat photos with me and I thought these bunny photos would be perfect for this layout.  












I am entering this layout into the challenge at CSI: Color Stories Inspiration.  I used pink, black, white and teal from the inspiration photo, an animal, an insect, flowers and sequins.


Supplies: 
Papers by Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dreams Collection
Ephemera by Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dreams Collection
Puffy Bunny & Heart Stickers by Crate Paper Willow Lane Collection
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Black
Acrylic Paint in teal, purple and I mixed red/white to create pink
Sequins by SpiegelMom Scraps - Pick Your Plum & Grape Juice 



1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such adorable photos and sweet page, Lauren! Great take on the sketch. Love the little bunnies mingled in with the sequins!