Sunday, December 2, 2018

LM 424 - Holiday Traditions - Old Time Photo

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is Christmas traditions.  This week, we are featuring old time photos from when we were kids!

I have been wanting to scrapbook my childhood for a while.  I have tons of photos set aside for this project and I am glad to get around to doing a layout for the album.

I love this photo from Christmas 1992, when I was 9 years old.  I was really into American Girl dolls that year, as evidence by the two in my arms, lol. 

I decided to use an old Christmas collection that I've had for YEARS!  So glad to use some of my stash!














Supplies:
All papers and embellishments by Brenda Walton for K&Co
Red Letters by Me & My Big Ideas
Green Letters by Me & My Big Ideas

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Wonderful work using your stash, Lauren! I love the reindeer and other embellishing! Great REVEAL for your Lasting Memories challenge! :)