Sunday, August 2, 2020

LM 509 - Special Events - Birthday, Anniversary, Graduation

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is special events.  This week, we are focusing on birthdays, anniversaries and graduation.  

I created a layout using a photo of my grandmother's 92nd birthday.  Her birthday was in April, so it was during the pandemic.  Her nursing home was on lockdown, so we weren't able to visit.  We facetimed with her.  My mom dropped off a cake, banner and balloons.  The nursing home took a photo and sent it to us, so I used it for this layout.










Supplies:
Patterned Paper by Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Confetti Collection
Cardstock by Bazzill
Chipboard and embellishments by Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Confetti Collection
Giant Numbers by Pink Paislee
Gold word by Thickers
Enamel dots by Echo Park


1 comment:

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday to her, Lauren! What a great milestone! My Mom turned 91 in January. I love the party accents, especially the big numbers! Great example this week for our Lasting Memories Challenge! :)