Saturday, November 7, 2020

November Challenge YOUrself

 Here's my DT entry for Challenge YOUrself.  This month, we have a "home for the holidays" theme.




I wanted to do something a little different with this challenge.  I have been working from home for the past 6 years and I wanted to create a layout about my Christmas party.  Since my co-workers and I live all over the country, we have to do celebrate over zoom.  We get dressed up, share a toast with our favorite holiday mugs, play games etc.  This year, I won a gift card for coming in 2nd for our "most festive" contest.  How do you like that headband?  LOL











Supplies: 
Papers by Recollections 
Puffy Stickers and snowflake stickers by Crate Paper
Letters by Thickers


1 comment:

lichazul said...

Great LO , congrats 👏💐
Have a great week