Monday, March 8, 2021

March Stick it Down

  Here's this month's sketch at Stick it Down, designed by yours truly.





I created a layout with photos from my sister in law's 40th birthday party.  I really loved this sketch and I found it challenging.  It took much longer to put this layout together, but I absolutely love how this layout turned out!  

















I had a bunch of extra photos, so I used one of the Close to my Heart pages to house the extra photos:





Supplies:
Black music note background paper by Pink Paislee London Market Collection
Patterned paper by Pink Paislee Confetti Wishes Collection 
Patterned paper by Echo Park Party Time Collection
Puffy Stickers by Pink Paislee Confetti Wishes
Stickers by Pink Paislee Confetti Wishes
Stickers by Echo Park Party Time Collection
Letter stickers by Thickers (Happy Birthday set)
Black sharpie

No comments: