Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter card

I used more scraps for this card... Purple is my favorite color, and I am really happy with how this card came out.

Paper: Making Memories, The Paper Co
Stamps: Magnolia Floral Background, Tilda w/ newly hatched chick, Studio G Sentiment
Misc: MS Leaf punch, Rhinestones, buttons from stash, flowers from my buddy Ruby, Bic Mark it Markers

A huge thank you RUBY!  She sent me a package with three Magnolia stamps, a bunch of stamped images, and a ton of flowers and other embellishments. 

1. Pile it On - animals
2. Magnolia Stamp Lovers - the color purple
3. Stamp Simply - Easter
4. Stamping for the Weekend - Easter

7 comments:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

AWHHH Your very welcome sweetie((hugs)) You did an absoblutely AWSOME AWSOME JOB!I LIKE IT TOO LOL!Your image went perfectly with the floral background.I just like the colors you used to create the whole card.Your card is so precious.Thanks for sharing,Your friend.♥RubyM:)

Unknown said...

Love your background, great idea!! Your card is great! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers. hugs, Stephanie

Audrey said...

Another adorable card. I love the buttons on the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

anaRy said...

Very nice design and layout!
Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge!
Anary

Cindy said...

I love this background and you've done a great job with it, please stop back at the MSL challenge often. Cindy2

Rosanne said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Angelwood said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the bright colors! Awesome job! hugs, Angela