Friday, March 12, 2010

My Entire Germany Scrapbook

I've been really slacking om my posting and I am so sorry for that.  I am trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking.

I am finally ready to show photos of my scrapbook of my trip to Germany in 2006. (Yes, I am WAY behind!!!)

I went to visit my husband (he was my fiancee at the time) who was in the stationed in Kaiserslautern, Germany while he was in the Army.











































I can't list every single item used on these pages.  Most of the papers, journaling tags, and mat stacks were by K&Co.  Some paper was Miss Elizabeth's and most of the German specific paper is by Paper House Productions.  (Any paper I didn't mention is unknown - sorry!).  I used Nestabilities, brads, and lots of stickers by Jolees and K&Co.  Cricut cartridges used were: Opposites Atteact, Storybook, and Plantin Schoolbook.  I also used Magnolia Tyroler Tilda & Tyroler Edwin.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

You did a great job! Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you complete an album!

eiyiyi said...

This is just a gorgeous album, Lauren. You did an amazing job on it. Every single page flows beautifully. Big trip albums are the only scrapbooking I do any more. I still love going back to them and remembering the incredible things we've seen and done. Thank you for sharing yours. I've not been to Germany but now there's a yen to get there. hugs to you, eileen

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! This is so cool!Wow you did have many pictures.It looked like a lot of work.It paid off though.I like your LO.GOSH I DON'T EVEN want to think all i have to catch up with,YIKES!!!What a beautiful album.You have to be proud of yourself.You did such a wonderful job.AWSOME AND BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!!RubYM:)♥

Unknown said...

Nice pics of Germany, and wow you had some hard work to do! I've been there three years ago for my husband's 40th birthday as he was born there. xx

meine kreative Seite said...

Germany Your site is become wonderful! 1
Best wishes from a scrapper from Kaiserslautern!

meine kreative Seite said...

Germany Your site is become wonderful! 1
Best wishes from a scrapper from Kaiserslautern!

meine kreative Seite said...

Germany Your site is become wonderful! 1
Best wishes from a scrapper from Kaiserslautern!