Sunday, September 26, 2021

LM 567 - Patterned Paper Play - 5 Patterned Papers

 This month at Lasting Memories, we are focusing on patterned paper.  This week, we are creating layouts using at least 5 patterned papers on our layouts.  

I think I used 15 papers on this one.  I made a bunch of the banners using various papers, backed some of the tag die cuts and even fussy cut the candy cane out of patterned paper.  

I wanted to create a layout with one of the last photos of my sweet Daphne.  I bought this hat for her last Christmas and I thought she looked adorable (she hated it, lol).  Unfortunately, she passed away in January of 2021.  













Supplies:

Patterned papers by October Afternoon

Die cut banners by Crate Paper Merry Days Collection

Dog stickers by The Paper Studio

Photo frame by Simple Stories

Word stickers by Thickers

Label stickers by October Afternoon

No comments: