Sunday, October 3, 2021

LM 568 - Famous Designers - Maggie Holmes

This month at Lasting Memories we are taking inspiration from famous designers.  First up is my absolute favorite, Maggie Holmes!  


The challenge: use Maggie Holmes products or adopt her style.  Maggie tends to have a more vintage look with pastel colors, black and white patterns, florals, polka dots, plaids, bows, cameras, hearts, doilies, butterflies and animals (especially birds or forest critters).  

I created a layout for my pregnancy album.  Back in June, we found out that we are having a girl.  I'm due on November 25th. We found out on the Friday of Father's Day weekend.  I gave my husband this book and onesie for Father's Day.  I used this photo to make our Facebook announcement.  











Supplies:
Papers, chipboard, ephemera by Maggie Holmes Garden Party Collection
Letter stickers by Thickers


1 comment:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

First, congratulations!! Your layout is adorable and beautiful using the Maggie Holmes products!!