Sunday, October 18, 2009
A 1st Birthday Card for Elzie
This is a 1st birthday card for my cousin's baby, Elzie. I used the DCWV Nana's baby girl stack, Magnolia Cuddly Horse stamp, Studio G stamps, Nesties circles, buttons, and bling.
Can you tell that it is a "1" behind the horse?
Here are the challenges:
1. Create4Fun - sketch
2. PaperPlay Challenges - favorite embellishment
3. Hand full of Stamps - rainbow bling
4. Creative Inspirations - family
5. Everybody-Art Challenge - punches (I used nesties)
6. Cupcake Craft Challenge - buttons & stitching (I "fake" stitched the #1 to make it stand out)
7. C.R.A.F.T. - recipe: 1 ribbon, 2 buttons, 3 papers
8. My time to Craft - cute & quick
9. Ildi Co's Creative Challenges - in stitches
10. If the show fits - bling
11. Stamp Something - bling