I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas - I did. It was nice to be able to spend some time relaxing with my husband. It's hard since I work two jobs, he works and he goes to school. We don't get to see each other much! I am counting down until he finishes school in August!
This was a first for me - I've never made a tag before.
Patterned Paper: Me & My Big Ideas
Solid Cardstock: The Paper Co
Stamp: Magnolia - don't know this new Tilda's name (from the new winter '09 kit)
Cricut: Christmas Solutions (Thanks Eileen!!!)
Misc: Stickles, Ribbon by American Crafts, Sharpie Markers
1. The Stamp Shoppe - Tag using a Magnolia image
2. Magnolia Down Under - stamp with another use (This is NOT a Christmas stamp)
3. 365 Cards - with a flourish (this tree is definitely full of flourishes!)
4. Allsorts - Anything but a card
5. Practical Scrappers - winter project
6. 2 Red Bananas - a tree
7. Creative Belli - tags
8. HFOS - red