Friday, September 10, 2010

Another Diaper Cake

I went to another baby shower for my good friend (and scrapbooking buddy) Jess.  I made another diaper cake (with a "bug" theme).  Since she visits my blog, and her shower was a surprise, I couldn't post pictures before the shower.  This shower was two weeks ago (Dara's shower was Saturday and Jess's shower was Sunday!) and I just realized that I didn't post the pics yet! 


Back:

Left side:

Right side:

The baby's name is going to be Emma


Here's Jess with the cake:


5 comments:

mum of two said...

That is truly amazing!! I should really learn how to make one of those. TFS :)

michelle

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

GIRL YOU ARE TOO MUCH!!! I'm in shock of all the hard work you have put into all thes gorgeous baby decorations! Your cake is beautiful.Wouldn't have it any other way just PERFECT!!!!! UGHHHHH JUST GORGEOUS!RubyM:)

Enfys said...

This is adorable Lauren,
big hugs
Enfys xx

Anonymous said...

wow, looks awesome, a totally useful gift!

Lisa Lara said...

I have never seen such a cute diaper cake. What a great gift. I like how you wrapped it in the cellophane on the cake board.