Sunday, October 24, 2010

Going to the chapel & the ceremony

What a wonderful weekend! Yesterday I attended the Cricut Circle meet-up in Valley Forge, PA.  It was so great to meet other papercrafters and see their creativity.  We did a flower and ribbon swap as well as swapped 3x3 "calling cards."  While I was there, I was able to purchase the 3 Cuttlebug Quilling kits that I had been dying to get!  They didn't have the larger Cuttlebug plates that you need, so I ordered them from JoAnn.com (on sale) today.  Once they arrive, I will be sure to make some flowers for my projects! 

Last night, a few of my girlfriends and I went out to celebrate my birthday!  It was so much fun!

I got some scrapping done this week, but this is the first chance I'm getting to post it.  I'm almost finished my Wedding Ceremony album.  After this, I think I will take a break so that I can work on Christmas gifts, cards, etc.













Details:
Paper by DCWV & Me & My Big Ideas
Misc: Jolees Embellishments, Cricut Gypsy Font,

1 comment:

Sue Althouse said...

I have a Cuttlebug, but don't know what a Quilling kit is. Looking forward to seeing what you do with yours. Lovely layouts - weddings are so much fun to scrap!