Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Better late than never... Lasting Memories 42

Ok, I'm a few days late with this challenge.   Last was a busy week, since it was the last week of school and therefore my last week of work before summer vacation.  My husband is away for his two weeks at the National Guard.  I had a Stampin' Up party at my house on Saturday, so I was cleaning all week in preparation.  Saturday evening after the party, I found out that my great aunt passed away from a massive stroke.  Needless to say, with all of this going on, I didn't find time to create my layout. 

Here's the cards we made at my Stampin' Up party.  Claire was our lovely demonstrator. The party was a huge success and I received LOTS of free products (and I purchased stuff on top of that).  I can't wait to play with all my new stuff!




And now onto my Lasting Memories DT project.  Our challenge is to create a background using punches.  I have tons of border punches, but not many shape punches.  I realized that I had TONS of Christmas punches that would work well together, so this is what I came up with. 




Close up of the punches (all by Martha Stewart): 


Details:
Paper by K&Co
Martha Stewart Punches: Gingerbread, Stars, Holly, Ornaments, Snowflake, Trees, Fir Branch, Presents, and Joy
K&Co "Deck the Halls" chipboard
Cricut Christmas Noel Cart

Photobucket

3 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a wonderful LO and memory!

Karen Wilson said...

This is beautiful Lauren and so worth the wait. Sorry to hear about your Great Aunt and hope life slows down a little for you!!!

Boryana said...

The background is amazing! Great job! :)