Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I got a new toy...

I have been doing quite a lot of scrapbooking and card making, even though I haven't been very good about posting here.  I really need to work on that.

I go to crops at least once per month, plus I scrap at home at least a couple times per month.  I usually create the layouts and then come back later to add headlines, journaling and embellishments.

I just got a Cricut Explore Air machine!  I have had a Cricut & Gypsy for YEARS, and I LOVED them. However, I decided that it was time to upgrade.  I got the Michael's special because it was teal.  As you can see, my craft room walls are teal and I am even wearing teal today - it's one of my favorite colors.



Now I am concentrating on adding headlines, journaling, etc to any pages that are already completed in my albums.  As I finish them, I will be posting!

When I was setting up my Explore, I was prompted to make this adorable card.  It used the cut and write features.  



No comments: