Sunday, July 24, 2016

Lasting Memories: July GDT - Scrabble

At Lasting Memories Layout Challenges, the theme this month is childhood games.  This week's game is Scrabble.  Here's the inspiration photo:

I was inspired by the Scrabble tiles.  I was going through some of my "My Mind's Eye" collections and came across these "love" scrabble tiles and thought they were perfect.

I had photos from my husband's cousin's wedding from 2014.  It was one of the most fun weddings I have ever attended.  It was at a farm, so the ceremony was outdoors and it was beautiful!  We had so much fun in the outdoor photo booth (with a variety of colored doors for a backdrop).  I just love my husband's family - they're so much fun! The bride and bridal party did a choreographed dance to "Faith" by George Michael (a surprise for the groom - it's his favorite song!)




I had to include a photo of their wedding cake.  I have attended a ton of weddings, but this was my favorite cake EVER!  It was beautiful!  So many of their interests were on the cake, plus I love the cake topper, which was a clay version of them and their two dogs.  SO CUTE!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Haven_mom4 said...

O my I can see why you added the cake. Fun, bold yet elegant. The love tiles are prefect for the challenge too. So glad to have had you with us this month