Sunday, June 18, 2017

LM 349 - June Holiday Insights - Summer Solstice

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "June Holiday Insights."  Our challenge for this week is about the summer solstice.  It's the day with the most sunlight all year.  Since it's such a long day, you could add something long to your page.

I have a great picture with my girlfriends at my friend Theresa's birthday last year.  I have been hoarding this paper for YEARS and it was time to finally break it out, since the teal was perfect for this photo!


I've been watching a lot of process videos lately and I have been loving the splattered pages.  I am definitely doing this more often!





Paper and embellishments by My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart Collection
Thickers letters
Heidi Shine in gold, navy and teal



No comments: