Sunday, September 17, 2017

LM 326 - All About Patterns - Plaid

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "all about patterns."  Our challenge this week is to use plaid on your layout.

Plaid always makes me think of Christmas.  I went through my xmas photos from last year and found this one of my BFF and I.  She lives in Los Angeles, but her parents still live a couple blocks from me in Philadelphia.  Believe it or not, her name is Lauren too, and we have been BFF's since kindergarten.  Lauren comes home every Christmas and she hosts an annual "Boxing Day Brunch" at her parents house. Boxing Day is a British holiday, celebrated on December 26th.  Lauren has worked with British companies for years and has adopted the holiday.  We have a pot luck brunch and do a white elephant pollyanna.

The background paper & gold strip were metallic, so it was hard to get a great photo of this layout, but I think you get the jist.


Supplies:
Papers and border strips by SEI
Santa, Pine cones, Happy Holidays & Corner by K&Co
Journaling Card w/ ornament & Tag (with date stamped) by Anna Griffin
Roller Date Stamp by MME
Letters by October Afternoon

No comments: