Sunday, October 22, 2017

LM 367 - Around the House - Stamp with something other than a stamp

This month at Lasting Memories Layout Challenge, our theme is Around the House.  This week's challenge is to stamp with something other than a stamp.

A couple months ago, I saw a layout where someone used a toy car to stamp on a layout. Unfortunately, I can't remember who did it, so I can't give proper credit.

I had the cutest pictures of my nephew at the beach several years ago (he's 14 now).  At the scrapbook convention, I found the CUTEST truck papers by AdornIt, and I had to buy them to go with the photos.  My nephew called ALL of his trucks "Digger Dan" so that HAD to be the title for this page!

I borrowed a truck from my friend's son and used it to stamp on the layout.  I absolutely LOVE how this layout turned out!


Supplies:
Paper & embellishments by Adorn It
Stampin Up Night of Navy Ink
Thickers Letters

No comments: