Sunday, November 12, 2017

LM 370 - Scrapbook Cooking - 1 large photo, 3 patterned papers, a pinch of wood veneer, a dash of chipboard pieces and a sprinkle of enamel dots.

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "scrapbook cooking" and we have recipe challenges each week this month.

This week's recipe: 1 large photo, 3 patterned papers, a pinch of wood veneer, a dash of chipboard pieces and a sprinkle of enamel dots.

I may have cheated slightly - I did use one large photo, but there's also 3 small photos.

I went to a bridal shower in July for a good friend.  There were little wooden hearts with the word "love" on them, so of course I stole some for my layout!  When I scrapbook events, I generally put the invitation on the page too, as I have done here.  I blocked out the phone number and e-mail to RSVP to.


3 Patterned Papers (background & two photo mats) - My Mind's Eye On Trend Collection
Wood Veneer - "Love" hearts - decorations from the party
Chipboard Frame (on bottom center photo) - Heidi Swapp
Enamel hearts - MME On Trend
Letters - Thickers

1 comment:

Haven_mom4 said...

Nicely done. I also take souvenirs that could make it on the page as well.