Monday, March 5, 2018

March Stick it Down

This is our March double page sketch at Stick it Down:



I have to be honest.  This sketch was VERY hard for me.  I am really not a fan of white space in scrapbook layouts.  When I create a layout, I like to use as many of the photos from the day as possible.  Most of the time, I take so many photos that I struggle to limit it.  

I tried making the layout with no photos on the left page.  I hated it.  I tried moving things around.  I even came back to the layout a different day, but I couldn't get the layout to work as sketched.  So I added more photos and I love how it ended up.  

I am still scrapping Christmas photos.  I have tons more.  About half of my scrapbook each year is taken up by Christmas events.  I don't do a separate December Daily.  

These photos are from my annual pollyanna with my sorority sisters.  







Papers, Chipboard, Enamel Stickers, Stickers, Ephemera by Crate Paper Falala Collection
Enamel Dots by My Mind's Eye
We R Memory Keepers Mini Letter Punch Board

No comments: