Monday, December 3, 2018

December Stick it Down

Here's this month's sketch at Stick it Down.  It was designed by yours truly.  I wanted to create a sketch that had room for lots of holiday photos, and I loved the idea of using the look of a gift wrap bow.



I wanted to create a layout with photos from last Christmas.  I included a photo of each of my family members opening presents, plus my brother's sweet dog Millie.  Sadly she passed away recently, so this was her last Christmas.













 Supplies:
All papers, stickers and ephemera by Photoplay Paper Winter Meadow Collection
Black Sharpie Fine Point
Thickers Gold Glitter Letters



I am entering this layout into this month's challenge at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration.  I used these items from their list: dots, plaid, Christmas/holiday elements, numbers, animal, snowflake/winter elements, hearts, garland/banner, create your design using a grid, bows.


1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Precious photos and layout! Love how it looks like a great big present! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!