Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Favorite Layouts of 2018

Happy New Year!  As in previous years, I want to compile my favorite layouts from last year. Click HERE to view my favorite layouts from 2017. 

Here's my favorites, in no particular order.  I LOVE making Christmas layouts, so there's quite a few of those that I chose.  There's also many vacation layouts. 

I notice that ALL of these layouts have patterned backgrounds, I rarely use white backgrounds on my layouts.  I LOVE COLOR!  You'll also notice that most of these use papers from my favorite companies - Crate Paper (especially Maggie Holmes), October Afternoon, Graphic 45 and Carta Bella.  I tend to stick to more vintage papers, rather than cutesy or whimsical designs.  This year, I added more texture into my layouts.  I have experimented more with mixed media, paper tearing, and I am definitely on a doily kick! 





































No comments: