Sunday, February 2, 2020

LM 483 - Once loved, now forgotten - Punches


This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "once loved, now forgotten."  We are using tools that have been collecting dust in our stash.  This week, we are using punches on our layouts.

I recently got a cat punch and I was dying to use it.  I decided to combine it with several different sized circle punches.

This is my kitten, Rosie.  She was the second kitten I found outside of my home and brought in.  Both Oliver and Rosie have the same mother, who used to hang around my house before she was hit by a car.  I found Rosie last June, so she is almost a year old.  She was very skittery at first and it took a while for her to warm up to people and dogs.  Now she is just as sweet as can be.  She sleeps with my every night.














Supplies:
Paper and stickers by Echo Park Meow Collection
Cat Punch and various circle punches by Stampin Up
Wood pieces were gifted to me, so I don't know where they're from
Heidi Swapp Roller Date Stamp
Black sharpie marker

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Truly delightful layout! I am a cat lover too! Sweet lil rescue Rosie!