Sunday, May 10, 2020

LM 497 - 3 things - Washi, stripes, stars

This week at Lasting Memories, our challenge is to use these 3 things on your layout: washi tape, stripes and stars.

This is the opening page for my 2019 album, so that's why there's no journaling.  I thought about using a solid colored background, but I'm glad I went with this one that had the painted stripes on the back.  I've been dying to use this gorgeous washi I found at Tuesday Morning and I absolutely love how this page turned out. 

I took Paige Evan's virtual class on Scrapbook.com.  She created a layout using washi tape like this and it really inspired this layout! 











Supplies:
Patterned paper by Crate Paper Flourish Collection
Chipboard, stickers and washi by Crate Paper Flourish Collection
Wax seal stickers by Crate Paper Heritage Collection

1 comment:

lynda said...

I'm visiting from the Lasting Memories blog to check out your LO in more detail. I think it looks so awesome! After reading what you wrote, I can see the Paige Evans influence. Really great!