Sunday, January 31, 2021

LM 533 - Techniques - Embossing

This month at Lasting Memories, we are focusing on techniques.  This week, our challenge is to use embossing on our layouts.  

I created a layout using come "wet" embossing with gold embossing powder.  I found some Stampin' Up pumpkin stamps, stamped them with versamark ink, added gold embossing powder and heated it up.  


I stuck them on my layout in several places.  Can you find all four?

This layout has a photo from this year's birthday dinner.  My husband and I were born 10 days apart, so we celebrate our birthdays together.  My father in law hosted and my two brothers in law brought their girlfriends for the first time.  We took this photo for my father in law to use on his xmas card.  This was also the first time that I met the dog my brother in law just adopted.  Her name is Kodiak or Kodi for short. 













Supplies:

Stampin Up Pumpkin Stamp Set

Stampin Up Gold Embossing Powder

Stampin Up Hear Tool

Letter stickers by The Paper Studio

Patterned paper and embellishments by Prima Pumpkin & Spice Collection


No comments: