Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Decorating...

My husband and I spent the weekend decorating the house for Christmas.  I would like to share some photos and ideas for you.

Our centerpiece.  My mother gave me the glass jar and I couldn't wait to fill it with Christmas balls!   I bought all the gold balls at Target, the greenery came from AC Moore, the round candles came from Pier 1 and the candleholders came from Pottery Barn.  The gold charger plates are from Macy's. 



Our chandelier.  I got this idea from a Christmas show I saw on HGTV.  We wrapped it with greenery, used some Target xmas balls and snowflakes, and I made a huge bow with ribbon from Jo-Ann's. 


We have quite a large Christmas village.  We put it on our buffet...  My husband and I LOVE antiques, my dining room set is one of my prized possessions.  It belonged to my grandparents and my grandfather gave it to me when he was moving to an assisted living community with his new wife.


1 comment:

eiyiyi said...

Your home looks just beautiful. I hope your Christmas is as special as you are. hugs to you, eileen