Hey everyone! I'm sorry it's been so long! Things have been really busy here and I spent the long weekend in New York, so I haven't gotten much crafting done!
I am going to a baby shower on Sunday. This is the first picture frame that I am making for baby Ariana Lynn. Her nursery colors are brown, pink, and green.
Patterned Paper: Polka dot paper is from DCWV Spring Stack, Francis Meyer Duck Paper
Solid Cardstock: The Paper Co
Misc: Cricut New Arrival & Pooh Font Cartridges
1. Little Red Wagon - polka dots
2. HFOS - polka dots
3. Creative Inspirations - new year, new products (I just bought the New Arrival cartridge)
4. Sew Many Challenges - anything goes
5. My Grafico - use some yellow
6. 2 Red Bananas - think round