Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Birthday Card

I am going to a birthday party for a 1 year old this afternoon. I needed a quick card, so this is what I made for her.

I am going to a crop this morning/early afternoon.  I discovered that there's a Drexel Hill scrapbooking meet up once a month at a church literally around the corner from my house.  How excited am I?!?  This will be my first time attending the meet-up.  I met some of the ladies at the Stampin' Up party I attended last week. 


Details:
Image - Butterfly Bear by Heart Song Designs
Studio G Sentiment
K&Co Papers
Fiskars Scallop Punch
CM Scallop Corner Punch
Bic Mark it Markers
MS Butterfly Punch
Adhesive Pearls

Photobucket

2 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super cute card. Love the little butterflies.

Davi said...

Lauren this is soooo cute! I love your dps and those beautiful butterflies.