Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stampin' Up Party

I went to another Stampin' Up party on Tuesday with some of the ladies from the Drexel Hill scrapbooking meet-up. I had a great time and ordered LOTS of fun stuff! I can't wait for it to arrive!  Our demonstrator was Claire.  She is due to have a baby in the beginning of April and I wish her the best of luck!  I also booked a Stampin' Up party with Claire at my house for June!

These are the two cards we made.  (I ordered the stamps and embossing folder used to make the bird card!)

I love this!  We were able to use fabric in the big shot!

This was a card that I was given:

I won the door prize drawing and got a set of 6 thank you cards, 3 of each design:


Photobucket

2 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great cards Lauren. I just love the first one with the bird...gorgeous!!

Karen Wilson said...

Gorgeous, Lauren! Sounds like alot of fun!