Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lasting Memories 33

This week at Lasting Memories, our challenge is journaling. This was an easy challenge for me, since I journal on about 95% of my layouts. If it's a double page spread, at least one page has journaling.  Here's my cutting the cake layout.


Left Page (if you're wondering about the round picture below the black and white photo, it's a picture of a piece of the cake.  It had chocolate filling and it was served with a round cookie on top of it and a dot of raspberry, white chocolate, and milk chocolate sauce. YUM!)  :


Right Page: 


Close up of my journaling:

Details:
Journaling block by K&Co
Jolees Cake & Cut the Cake Title Wave
Gold Heart Paper by Stemma

Photobucket

6 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Love your layout and all your cards, Lauren. I've seen all your posts but I'm sorry I've been missing from the comments. It's been a long month of doctors and testing. I'm fine but it was just 4 days of week of poking and prodding. All over now so I'll be back to my old self. Hugs, eileen

Unknown said...

Great layout. I love your journaling and your handwriting. That cake sounds nummy!!!

Sue said...

Such a beautiful spread. I love that you included a photo of the how the cake was served. I love the title. Great job.

Dragonlady said...

Love how the pictures show you in the mirror. Great backing paper with the hearts too.

Hugs Ali x

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your LO is gorgeous! I like the way you can journal in your own writing (my writing is not pretty at all.) Your wedding looks pretty spectacular.

Karen Wilson said...

This is gorgeous! Love those pics, you can just see the fun you had!! Your cake sounds SUPER yummy!!!!!