Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #43

Happy Tuesday! This week at Tuesday Throwdown, our challenge is Spring.  We used images from Robyn's Fetish.  I chose "Babette the Bunny." 

I'm really not happy with this card.  I didn't have much time to make it, and I think it's obvious.  I wanted to make  scene with grass and Easter Eggs so that it looked like Babette was collecting them.  Oh well, here's what I came up with:


Details:
Jelly Bean paper from scrap bin
Plaid Paper by K&Co (also from scrap bin)
Babette the Bunny stamp by Robyn's Fetish
Stampin' Up Easter Blossoms stamps (sentiment and eggs)
Adhesive Rhinestones

Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - spring
Frosted Designs - bling

Photobucket

6 comments:

cindy said...

Super cute card. Great job with RF images.

Karen Wilson said...

Awww, I think it's cute!! Cute image too!

Davi said...

Cute card Lauren...fun coloring and the print eggs are perfect!

scrappingmom73 said...

Awww.....such a cute Easter card!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!
Lydia

Melisa Waldorf said...

So cute and the jellybean dp is just perfect!

Erin R said...

great project!! thanks for joining us at frosted designs!!