Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown #43

Happy Tuesday! This week at Tuesday Throwdown, our challenge is Spring.  We used images from Robyn's Fetish.  I chose "Babette the Bunny." 

I'm really not happy with this card.  I didn't have much time to make it, and I think it's obvious.  I wanted to make  scene with grass and Easter Eggs so that it looked like Babette was collecting them.  Oh well, here's what I came up with:


Details:
Jelly Bean paper from scrap bin
Plaid Paper by K&Co (also from scrap bin)
Babette the Bunny stamp by Robyn's Fetish
Stampin' Up Easter Blossoms stamps (sentiment and eggs)
Adhesive Rhinestones

Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - spring
Frosted Designs - bling

Photobucket

6 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Super cute card. Great job with RF images.

Karen Wilson said...

Awww, I think it's cute!! Cute image too!

Davi said...

Cute card Lauren...fun coloring and the print eggs are perfect!

Lydia said...

Awww.....such a cute Easter card!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!
Lydia

Melisa Waldorf said...

So cute and the jellybean dp is just perfect!

Erin Reed said...

great project!! thanks for joining us at frosted designs!!