Saturday, September 3, 2011

Stampin' Up Hello Blossoms

I went to another Stampin' Up demonstration on Thursday at my friend Laura's house. Claire Lawrence was our lovely demonstrator.  Here's the two cards that we made, using items from the new Holiday Mini (I ordered both of these sets, so you will be seeing more cards made using them):




I had gone to a Stampin' Up party at my friend Shea's house about 2 weeks ago.  My goodies came in on Thursday, so I received them at Laura's party.  I made this card using my new "Hello Blossoms" stamp.


Details:
Stampin' Up Hello Blossoms
SU Tulip Frame Embossing Folder
SU Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder


Photobucket

2 comments:

Rae said...

Real cute, Lauren! I've been traveling, but I'm going to be putting up a new post very soon. Hope to see you at the next Meet-up!

Claire Lawrence said...

thanks for the shout out! cute card!