Friday, May 29, 2015

Scrapbooking Goals

Since our move, I have been scrapbooking at least once a month.  I host a crop at a church near my house on the first Saturday of each month.  If you live in the Philly area and would like to attend, please e-mail me for more info.

I have also been working on my scrap room.  My hubby made me an awesome huge counter height desk/island.  I hope to post photos and a scrap room tour soon.

Over the next couple weeks, I also plan to share a bunch of my layouts and some cards I've made recently.

I know it's way past new year's, but I want to make some scrapbooking resolutions:
1. Photograph my layouts & blog more often!
2. Use my cricut more.
3. Use up some of my stash!
4. Finish layouts that are missing headlines, embellishments, or photos.

Photobucket

No comments: