I am so glad that I have gotten back into blogging and design teams this year! I never stopped scrapping, but I love sharing my layouts.
I have a lot of goals for this coming year. Let's hope I am not being too ambitious.
1. Finish the scrapbooks that I started. Vegas/Disney, 2013, 2014, 2015. Lots of layouts are created, but they're missing journaling or headlines. The scrapbooks also need title pages and some missing layouts.
2. I would like to post 150 pages to my blog this year. If I participate every week at Lasting Memories, there's at least 52. And my 6 month term on the double page team at Stick it Down will give me at least 12 more pages.
3. Use my cricut more. I usually create a ton of layouts and leave them without headlines or other cricut shapes. So I end up pulling out my cricut a couple times a year and creating a TON of headlines at once to finish up my pages. Why don't I just finish them when I am in the "zone?"
4. Use my stash! I have SO much stuff in my craft room! I am trying to organize everything so that it gets used!
5. Think outside the box and try new things. I love the look of splatters, glimmer mist, texture paste, stencils, etc. I have recently gotten some new goodies and I plan to USE THEM!
6. Use the scrapbook visual triangle. I recently started watching youtube process videos. I have learned SO much about what makes an awesome scrapbook page. The main thing that I notice is many mention the visual triangle. Now I can see it on all the layouts I love. I will be remembering this in the future.