Sunday, December 4, 2016

LM 322 - Use one photo

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "Best of 2016" and we're revisiting some of our most popular challenges from 2016.  This week, we are repeating our "use only 1 photo" challenge from May.

I wanted to scrap one of my very favorite photos from my trip to Disneyland.  My bestie and I talked to one of the cast members at Disney and found out that there's only one time of the day when Mickey and Minnie are together to take photos.  So we made sure to be on Main Street before the start of the parade to get this photo.  It turned out GREAT!

I decided to use it as a 5x7 because I love the photo so much.  This page is a little busier than my pages normally are, but I am happy with how it turned out.








Background paper by Sandylion (I think!)
Simple Stories Say Cheese Washi Tape (camera and stripes)
Cricut Mickey & Friends Cartridge
Ampersand by Becky Higgins (came in Project life set)
CTMH Sequins and "Love this photo" sticker

Photobucket

No comments: