Sunday, December 10, 2017

LM 374 - December Traditions - Tic Tac Toe

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is December Holidays/Traditions.  This week, we have a tic tac toe challenge.


I decided to choose the diagonal row from the bottom left to the top right.
Blue: Stickers (Saint Augustine December 2016)
Two Types of Alphas: I actually used 3.  Family, vacation, and Saint Augustine December 2016.
Glitter or Sequins: The chipboard sticker tree has glitter on the pot and sequins on the tree. 

I created the first page for my St. Augustine scrapbook.  I went there last December with my husband and his family.  Everything was decorated for Christmas and it was gorgeous!  Loved it there!






Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Falala
Chipboard & stickers: Crate Paper Falala
Vacation gold word & hearts: Crate Paper Oasis
Family chipboard: Close to my Heart
Blue Letter Stickers: October Afternoon


No comments: