Sunday, December 17, 2017

LM 375 - December Holidays/Traditions - More than 2 photos

This month, our theme is December Holidays and Traditions.  Our challenge is to use more than 2 photos on your layout.  This is a two week challenge.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

These photos are from Christmas 2016.  We were all opening presents at my brother's house.  For my parents and nephew, we bought them tickets to a show, so they are holding up the papers that say where they are going.  We took my nephew to a Flyers game, my dad to a comedy show at Helium Comedy Club, and my mom to a QVC studio tour.  

My mom had a siamese cat, who passed away right after Christmas.  I got her a cute doorstop.  My sister in law has a westie, so I got her a light up westie in a Santa suit.  My brother wrapped my husband's gift in princess paper - hilarious!




Paper & Stickers - Close to my Heart Yuletide

No comments: