Sunday, April 29, 2018

LM 393 - Variety of Shapes - Stars

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "variety of shapes."  This week's challenge is to use stars.

I had photos from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, so they were perfect for a layout full of stars.  My BFF lives in Los Angeles, so I have visited her several times.  We spent a day walking around the city and I took photos of some of the stars.  I didn't realize that there's a huge silver statue at the beginning of the walk of fame.  It was just getting dark, and I love how my photo came out, so I used it as a dominant photo on my layout.





Supplies:
Paper and some stars by Pink Paislee Paige Evans Turn the Page Collection (I cut some out of the paper)
Gold Glitter Thickers
Paper House Production Stickers (walk of fame word and statue sticker)
Doodlebug Blue & White Star Stickers
Jolees Stickers (stars)


No comments: