Monday, May 7, 2018

May Stick it Down


Here's this month's sketch at Stick it Down:


I thought this sketch was a great way to use a whole piece of paper on a layout without covering too much up.  Carta Bella makes these beautiful full page scenes. However, I find them hard to use, since I don't want to cover too much.



I bought this beautiful city park paper recently, specifically to scrapbook photos from Boston Common.  There's a carousel, playground, ponds and trees on the paper, so it was perfect for my photos.

My photos are a little dark, but there's photos of some of the monuments, plus the playground/frog statues and the carousel.  I loved walking around this park.













Supplies:

Crate Paper Carousel Collection (hearts & kites chipboard, banner sticker, patterned paper)
Thickers Letters
Carta Bella Practically Perfect (City Park Paper)
MME Jack & Jill (Carousel horse sticker)
Creative Memories Frog Sticker
Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two (label)
Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Gold & Black)

No comments: