Friday, May 25, 2018

Hello Paradise - CSI Challenge

I recently discovered CSI Challenge and this is the first time I am entering.  I love their inspiration photos.  They give a list of ideas of things in the photo too, so it was helpful.  From their list of ideas, I used similar colors, florals, leaves, solid background, stripes, dots, circles.  

Here's their case file:



I was in the Bahamas about two weeks ago and I could not wait to start scrapping the photos.  We stayed at Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island.  It was absolutely incredible and I have some beautiful photos to scrap in the next couple months!  

The colors of the CSI Challenge were perfect for this layout and I am really happy with how it turned out.












Supplies:
Kit by Embellish It
Simple Stories You are Here Collection (paper and stickers)
White American Crafts Cardstock



3 comments:

WendyBen said...

So glad you have played along with us at CSI! And what a beautiful double layout you have begun with! Colour combinations are perfect for your photos! Can't wait to see your next challenge!

Sandra said...

What an awesome double spread, the colours are perfect for your photos. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

Debbi Tehrani said...

I was lucky enough to go to Atlantis, and you've captured the tropical feel of Atlantis perfectly on your page! I'm so happy you decided to jump in and play along, and I look forward to you playing with us again!