Sunday, August 26, 2018

LM 410 - Transportation - Bicyles

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "Transportation."  This week, our challenge is to use bicycles on your layout.

When I was in Ireland, we stopped at a little coffee shoppe on our way to The Cliffs of Moher.  There was a bike sitting outside of it and I had to take a photo.  This is actually one of my favorite photos from Ireland.  I just love the white bike against the stone wall and the flowers in the basket.  So pretty!

I bought the Carta Bella Spring Market Collection specifically to use with this photo.  Aren't the bikes in this collection adorable?







Supplies:
Carta Bella Spring Market Paper, Sstickers, Chipboard
Pinkfresh Studio Puffy Letters
Crate Paper Oasis Gold "beautiful" sticker

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I like that wood grain background with this pretty line. The bike is perfect! Great example for the Lasting Memories Challenge!:)