Sunday, March 3, 2019

LM 436 - Inspiration Photos - Tropical Triangle

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is inspiration photos.  Here's our photo for this week:




I went to the Bahamas last May and I had the perfect photo for this challenge.  I was wearing my teal tank top with a flamingo on it.  I pulled out the Crate Paper Oasis collection and the colors were perfect.  There's even little triangles on the paper I used at the top left.  I used a background paper by Simple Stories.  The black and white palm trees reminded me of the inspiration photo.  









Supplies:
Background Paper by Simple Stories
All other patterned papers by Crate Paper Oasis Collection
Gold Puffy Word Stickers by Crate Paper Oasis
Chipboard by Crate Paper Oasis
Enamel Flamingos by Recollections

No comments: