Wednesday, March 27, 2019

You & Me - COAPA

Virginia at Confessions of a Paper Addict created this GORGEOUS cut file and I could not wait to use it.  She has a challenge going on right now, so I am entering this layout. 

In November, my husband and I went to a wedding for one of his co-workers.  We took this beautiful picture, which is my favorite recent photo of us.  I thought it would go perfectly with this cut file.

I decided to cut the file in black, instead of white.  I LOVE how it turned out.  It stands out so nicely against the background.  This paper collection is one of my favorites and it works perfectly, since my husband and I are both in burgundy. 














Supplies:
Cut File - Confessions of a Paper Addict 
All papers by Pink Paislee Auburn Lane Collection
Black Cardstock by Stampin' Up
Ephemera, stickers, puffy stickers by Pink Paislee Auburn Lane Collection
Floral Letters by Thickers
Heidi Swapp Roller Date Stamp
Black Stampin' Up Ink


Challenges:
Confessions of a Paper Addict - Use a COAPA Cut File

No comments: