Sunday, June 23, 2019

LM 452 - Summer Fun - Everyday Outdoor Activities

This month at Lasting Memories, our theme is "summer fun."  This week, our challenge is create a layout about everyday outdoor activities.

I am not really an outdoorsy person.  I like the pool or the beach, but I am not much for hiking or doing other outdoor things.  During the summer, I spend a lot of time at my brother's pool.  Last summer, I had Fridays off from work, so I was basically there weekly.  My nephew Spencer was only a few months old, so I was glad to spend some time with him.  The photo of my brother in the inner tube with the duckie just cracks me up!










Supplies:
Patterned background and photo matting paper by Crate Paper Sunny Days Collection
6x6 Paper Pad by Fancy Pants Poolside Collection
Enamel dots and embellishments by Fancy Pants Poolside Collection
Chipboard by Fancy Pants Poolside Collection
Ephemera (journaling block and summer pass) by Crate Paper Sunny Days Collection

No comments: