Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Scrappy Christmas in July Challenge #1

Last year, I discovered #scrappychristmasinjuly and I am participating again this year.  Tracey Fox is even giving challenges this year on the Scrappy Like a Fox Facebook Page.




The first challenge is to scraplift a non-holiday layout.  I chose this one from Paige Evans:


Here's my version.  I had a bunch of photos of my holiday decor that I wanted to use, so this layout was perfect.  Plus, it allowed me to bash a bunch of my stash of frames!








Supplies:
Patterned Paper by Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa
Frames by Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa or Heidi Swapp
Red/white Thick Bakers Twine by Crate Paper
Clothespins by Recollections
Embellishments by K&Co, Recollections, Pebbles

Challenges:
Scrappy Like a Fox Facebook Page: Scraplift a non-Christmas layout

1 comment:

Helen said...

Great layout. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

Helen x