Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Scrappy Christmas in July - Challenge #2

Last year, I discovered #scrappychristmasinjuly and I am participating again this year.  Tracey Fox is even giving challenges this year on the Scrappy Like a Fox Facebook Page.  Here is challenge 2: 




I love using non-traditional colors!  My favorite Christmas collections all seem to include other colors, especially pink and teal.  

In December, my friend and I took her kids to a gingerbread display in Peddler's Village (Lahaska, PA).  We did some shopping, had lunch and checked out all the gorgeous gingerbread creations.  It was an awesome girls day.  I had to make this layout super girly!












Supplies:
Gingerbread House Cut File by Paige Evans
Cardstock by Stampin' Up
Pink Background Paper by Pink Paislee Auburn Lane Collection
Gingerbread Patterned Paper by Recollections
Gingerbread Embellishments by Recollections
Thickers Letter Stickers

Challenges:
Scrappy Like a Fox Facebook Page: Scraplift a non-Christmas layout

No comments: