Saturday, March 14, 2020

Calvinball Layouts - Day 14

I created several fall layouts for Calvinball today. 

Today is Pi day (3/14).  I created a layout using photos of the pie (and brie) that I made on Thanksgiving this year.









Supplies: 
All papers and stickers by Photoplay Mad for Plaid Collection
Puffy Stickers by The Paper Studio
Enamel Dots by Echo Park



This is another Thanksgiving layout.  My nephew, Spencer came over on Thanksgiving morning.  He discovered my piano and LOVED it!  










Supplies: 
All papers and stickers by Photoplay Mad for Plaid Collection
Puffy Stickers by The Paper Studio
Piano Sticker by Maggie Holmes Gather Collection
Enamel Dots by Echo Park



I took this photo of Oliver and Rosie on my sunflower rug this fall.  They really are the best of friends (in addition to being siblings!)  It matched this paper collection perfectly.  













Supplies:
Paper and stickers by Photoplay Paper Fall Breeze Collection
Puffy stickers by The Paper Studio

No comments: