Sunday, June 6, 2021

LM 551 - All About the Photos - Picture Frames

This month at Lasting Memories, we are focusing on the photos.  This week's challenge is to add a picture frame around your photo(s).

I took this opportunity to use some frames that came in a Halloween ephemera pack.  I had some photos of my friend and I with her son on Halloween.  They dressed up as skeletons and we used snapchat filters to take photos.













Supplies:
Patterned Paper by Martha Stewart
Letter stickers/words by Thickers
Frames and ephemera by Fancy Pants
Frames by Crate Paper



2 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

The filters on the photos really give it a spooky feel, love the blue eyes. Also what a great way to use so many frames at once. I really struggle with the frames and larger ephemera that come in kits. You nailed it

Sandy Ross said...

Awesome frames on your photos!